Friday, March 23, 2007

hELLLLllllooOOOo

Hi everyone

It's Friday....have some free time at hand, thought I'd post sth silly just to reflect my current frame of mind. It's been a year since I've been back, felt like it was another a month ago.

Looking forward to going home again this year, still haven't got any closer to decide when we'll be doing that. Need to go and fix up my passport, it's expiring soon and we've got a long weekend coming up soon want to go somewhere for a mini holiday.

By the way, remember when I was talking to James and we were saying that we'll go skiing and skydiving if and when you guys can organise a trip over. Did skydiving with Adam on his last birthday, was pretty awesome!! I don't think I'll be up for it again, but I'm sure Adam would be still ;- )

Had a nice holiday last Xmas, went away with Adam and his parent to Queensland. Of all the popular spot to swim with dolphins, we'd somehow didn't get to it. So when we got back to Melbourne, I booked a day trip to do it and that was it. I want to learn to scuba but kinda of short of cash, I'm thinking of doing it in M'sia. Anyone interested?

Well...enough for now. I've got drinks at work, better hurry and save myself a spot otherwise there will be none left. Take care guys!

Keon




1 comment:

菠蘿包公主 - Piggy said...

hey piggy.. great to have your posts here. do feel free to post anytime and on anything u have in mind. Can upload and link photos oso if u like to. I've upgraded u to admin so that u can do all u like... this will be our place to share & update each other! do drop by frequently ya.