Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jogoya Japanese Buffet Restaurant

Today I finally had the chance to taste the food at Jogoya. Hhhmm... Sad to say, the food is a total disappointment. Not only the oysters are not fresh, even the sashimi-s are not fresh! The only food that tastes good are the fried scallops and tempura prawns. Also, not forgetting, the ice-creams and desserts. Hehehe...
This will be the FIRST and the LAST time I'm eating in this restaurant!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

last time it wasn't like this...

my first time there was full of surprises. fresh king prawns, scallops, lobsters (VVIP), mussels, oysters... lots more. although i only tasted cooked food, all my friends non-stop praising the raws.

i agree with kiat - desserts and ice-creams. slurp.... yummy!!

菠蘿包公主 - Piggy said...

so 'char' wan meh? i've never been there before so I dunno lah... like tat i dun think i'll even wanna try there ler....