Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Congratulations to VV

For those who do not have facebook (I think only Dai Siu does not have :pp), or should I only relay this message to Dai Siu... whatever and whoever...

Someone has redeemed our dearie VV. Yeah Yeah~~!! Congratulations from everyone of us. We feel happy for u.

Personally, when I browsed through the photos posted on the Facebook, I felt so warmth and touched. Everything which is needed for a proposal was there. I cannot imagine how happy your guy was when u said yes.

When are u going to tell us about your guy, in depth? Eg. What is his full name? Where is he staying? What is he working as now? How is the family background? The most important, how is his financial status? KaKaKa~~ Kiddin'... We wanna know if you 'tertipu' or he 'kena tipu'? LOL~~~

5 comments:

Yoke Kiat said...

Congrats congrats, Mrs. Ah Wah! Hahaha..

Vee said...

Aiyo... "Pai Seh"... I'm not getting marry faster than Ah Kam ma... y everyone focus on me only leh..
Anyway.. Thanks buddies.. will miss u gals so much when i move to S'pore...

菠蘿包公主 - Piggy said...

wah ah kam finally can post something up liao on the blog.. kekekekek.... aiya all this story story thing must come out n we gals tok tok tok lah... faster faster.. when when??

Patreena.Kam(100cc) said...

i'm waiting also...
when when when?
of course, before vv goes s'pore-lah

beng - when will you back from krabi? i call you last 2 days, thought of asking you something on blogspot. then only knew that you have left for krabi. try to call us when you back to kl - for souvenirs giving and a night out @ mamak?? hehehe...

菠蘿包公主 - Piggy said...

alloo.. back liao lo.... but no souvenirs this time lah.. its low season in thai now.. not many shops open, n nothin much to buy.. later story u gals la.. sms or call me la.. can yumcha these 2 nites..