And to add on to the excitement, time was so precious coz I was following my friends, and they were walking everywhere non-stop. So the first day that I met Vee, we just stood on the street and chatted for awhile only. Only on the second day that we had some time for CoffeeBean, shopping & dinner.
These are the 2 pics we took in Coffee Bean. I'm happy to see her getting along well there. Vee, if u are reading this.. It's always difficult to face change initially.. But in life, change is a constant thing that we must learn to live & adapt to. Then only life will become more & more exciting & vibrant. So be tough & strong.. if u really need to let the pressure out, then u can just take the fella next to u, and punch him up like a punching bag. That's the purpose he is there for u ma. ;-)
Anyway.. this is just an update la.. If u gals wanna see my S'pore pics can refer to my facebook album. In the meantime.. Gump2... where's my invitation card ah?
Beng
No comments:
Post a Comment