Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'M PREGNANT!!

Dear Brothers and Sisters, I'm Pregnant!!

As warn by the elders not to "tell" anyone, I decided to inform you all in this way.
Yay! I'm happy!
I think hubby and his family are full of joy too!

But for my own family.... haiz...
sad to say that, is "yau ging mou hei" 有惊无喜...
expected d...

Anyway... They are not influencing me...
I'm still feeling happy happy happy!!!

7 comments:

Patreena.Kam(100cc) said...

congratulations, sis!!! very very very happy for you...

i finally know what is wawa's 'yahoo' (in FB) for...

take EXTRA good care of yourself from now onwards. no cigi for you and us (in front of you. hehehe...)

this is definitely the greatest news in my 2009.

Yoke Kiat said...

yes yes...
congrats congrats!!

Yoke Kiat said...

aiyahh... my dear, ur family everyday see u, of course they can see the differences in u mah, so they kind of expected lar...
dun worry dun worry, all of us here are very surprised and happy for u!

Anonymous said...

alamak... i going to be uncle bui liao... anyways glad to hear the news :p

Vee said...

Thanks all... I'm going to be a mum! Wow! I'm feeling so blissful although the nausea feelings is really annoying...
Btw... Everybody shd be preparing to naik pangkat to uncle and auntie la... :)

Patreena.Kam(100cc) said...

i'm still kam jie jie... kakaka...

Yoke Kiat said...

me also...
kiat jie-jie...
hahahha...