A place to post our 'fai-chai' views... shoot each other.. and of coz... to remember what we have done, where we have been to and all!!
So cute... I wanna swim with maverick too..l.
After your big day first... :)
Sure mou? I still want to bring him to swim swim wor...
ah kam say kenot swim but doc encourage me to swim.. he say THE BEST EXERCISE IS SWIMMING!!
Come lah then. I always welcome welcome :)
yes yes... must exercise... swimming i heard is the best... not like asking u to swim like u r joining Olympic la...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute... I wanna swim with maverick too..l.
After your big day first... :)
Sure mou? I still want to bring him to swim swim wor...
ah kam say kenot swim but doc encourage me to swim.. he say THE BEST EXERCISE IS SWIMMING!!
Come lah then. I always welcome welcome :)
yes yes... must exercise... swimming i heard is the best... not like asking u to swim like u r joining Olympic la...
Post a Comment