Wednesday, January 3, 2007

The Birth of Bagulolos!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!! Today, officially, is the Birth of the Bagulolos blogspot!


Yeah.. I had this idea after our session today @ Halo Connaught. Since we always had to crack our heads as to where we had been, and what we had done... this is the place to keep all our memories together. And at anytime, we can just post our views or feelings or questions... whatever....

I've added most of you as blog authors... Only left out Daryl & Cheah as I do not have their emails. Well.. no 'paksa-paksa' around here... Anyone, anytime, just feel free to post anything here. This will be our official place to shout out and shoot each other (=P)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must say i have the most contribution towards this blog, since i came out with the word bagulolo!!! May it be a top secret within our group who knows the actual meaning of it. Cheers to all!!!

Anonymous said...

Remember!!!
We must keep the meaning of Bagulolo as a top secret...
If not, I malu lah

Anonymous said...

HiHi Gary here...

when your people wan to join my Fans Club? (you are my superwomen~~) whoever join i will sing him/her a song...

Anonymous said...

Dear All....UrGeNt!!!

We must keep the meaning of Bagulala as a super duber top secret...

Fyi, it was officially launch by Dato Tan Sri Daryl'ingam a/L Sivaraja... (-_-') yesterday at 1045hr...the event launching was very sucess...