Hey u guys & gals out there... I've updated some of our photos online using the picasa software. I tried to upload it to Sony Imagestation but the site is super slow! (Could be because of the undersea mess due to the Taiwan earthquake)
So.. conveniently, I searched around in Google.. and found Picasaweb. It's great! It works very well with the picasa software that I had, and of coz this blogger (which is part of Google) and also Gmail... (duh.. everything from Google of course works well la..) The best is.. uploading the pictures was super fast and easy ;-)
Anyway.. do take a look at all the photos of the gang that I've uploaded. (look at Link-os on the right navigation bar or click on the links below)
1 comment:
Both of you dun that 38 lar...all the 'sin' Q words are from me dun forget...if I dun appear, Darrel eventually will not produce this kinda words frm his mouth...wuahahaha
Post a Comment