Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bla.. Bla.. Bla..

Everyone seems like having something to be achieved, small and big dreams.. wishing that we can have a better life in future.

Having a dream = Having a motivation to move on.

To fulfil a dream, will bring along stress & pain. My dream of completing the studies is killing me softly before I can reach the peak. If I let go.. I'll never become an accountant. If I hold on..... I'm not sure if I can hold.
Pls don't say that you believe I can do it, I admit that I really wanted to quit, but just hate myself for being useless. I'm not strong enough to deal with the stress.

Now, No dream = No motivation to move on.

Aiya.. feel very sien also la.. nothing to do at home. The point is, why no friend look for me geh? I know I know.. many people around me are afraid of me, afraid of my 'Black' face. Am I really that 'Black'? Maybe.. I think my heart is sick..
-My Heart-
Always feel so empty & lonely. I'm lonely when I'm in the office (No body talk to me). I'm lonely when I'm at home (No body talk to me). I'm lonely when I'm with Jim-C (He makes me feel lonely).
One fine day, Ah Beng asked me (maybe she forgot d) - what makes me feel happy? Eh... There is nothing in my mind, so I answered "nothing", how sad I am..

I remember that I used to be a "happy nut". Everyday laugh. Laugh, laugh and laugh.. Really miss the days.. the one I used to be..
My heart is sick, quite a long time. I need medicine. "Love" is the medicine. I need Love..
Do you know the 5 levels of human needs?
1.Physiological
2. Love
3. Safety
4. Ego
5. Self-actualisation
Most of us are currently pursuing our safety needs. Jobs, Money, Car, House, etc...
For me, I'm still stick in Second Level.
Gals! Help me! I can't move on without Love.

8 comments:

菠蘿包公主 - Piggy said...

I did not forget..

Everything is perceived by the mind - whether u want to be happy or to be sad. A glass of water may be half empty or half full depending on how u look at it.

When u r lonely & u need ppl to talk to - u can always pick up the phone to call. No need to use 6th sense to try to send us msg. haha.. sometimes when I'm sad or when i need ppl to talk, i'll call u too right?

We're now so busy with our own work & life, sometimes we don't dare to call each other too - afraid we might kacau each other.. so. it always takes 2 hands to clap...either u call, or we call... if not.. then end up nobody calls..

Similarly, I always believe that whatever u give, u will receive - u need LOVE, u gotta give LOVE...

Good oso we have tis blog as platform for us to just voice out and share with each other our feelings...

Vee.. we're always there for each other..

Yoke Kiat said...

Vee, I totally agree with Beng. Although I might sound and look forever busy with work and life, I'll always have that spare time for you my dear friend... :)

My dear, you are definitely not useless. If you are, you wouldn't have survived till this very day!
You are a strong person, just that you never noticed it. And, one more thing, stress is not something that you can handle alone. Like myself, stress turns to nothing when I see you guys! So, let someone help you... Let us help you... :)

Girl, you have to try to reach out. You can't move on with initiating the first step out. Once you have stepped on the first step, then you'll see us there, waiting for you with open arms! :)

Just remember...
Love comes to you when you reach for love!

pi@gy said...

sei so po

isn't that why you have friends for? share your burden as we have most of the time shared ours with you? especially if they are in the same country!! I'm sending you my emotional support over the internet.....

Take life one step at a time. When you've oversome this hurdle and look back in time, you'll wonder why you think that in the first place. You've done so in many occasions thru your life so far, and I'm confident you'll continue to do so.

When you are sad, take a time out and close your eyes and just breathe. Otherwise go and bite James!

Gambatei!

keon

Vee said...

I always know that I'm lucky to have u guys by my side. You guys bring me happiness, cure my pain and touch my heart.
I always know that I can choose to be happy, cause u guys had reserve a road for me.
Thanks God for sending u guys to me.. the angels.. telling me wat life is all about.
I'm negative sometimes, lack of self confidence. But I do know that, my buddies are always there, Hohoho.. want to cry d... I Luv u guys!
Btw... Hehehe.. I really like to use my 6th sense to send msg... u didn't receive meh?
Thanks Ah Beng, drive me out on the sunny Saturday.. Thanks Ah Kiat,jalan jalan wit me on the damn hot Sunday, Thanks Piggy Tramy, sent me the warm msg on Monday morning, I thought u missing d.. cant wait till u come home and smack me... hehehe... and Ah Kam, Thanks for working hard on Sunday.. Hahaha... Then u can belanja me makan next time..
I want to hang around wit u guys until we are old enough!

Anonymous said...

although i am the last to post a comment, it does not mean i do not care.vee, you always know that i care for you the most. erm... i doubt if you know it. hehehe...

working hard during weekends is to earn more money to take you out for makan-makan. it is true... so that you will not have excuses not to come out. hahaha... i belanja wo, mesti datang punya...

i think it is easier for me to meet up with you guys nowadays since i have a car already. although i can hardly see at nights, please bear with me. i might be reaching 1/2 hour later than you guys only because i need to drive slow slow ma. hahaha... can or not ar?

frankly speaking... i also do not know what i want in my life. i am not hoping for a high ranking job position with high salary. i'm not hoping for a big house or car. what i want is just a shelter, a job that pays me enough to cover my expenses and 3 pariah friends. the car that i bought is considered something luxurious to me. erm... is this demotivating you, vee?

what i want to say is life is simple. do something that you feel comfortable. if you don't feel like continue studying, then just stop. if you feel that you will be useless if you let go your dreams now, then go look for another dream. go look for a small dream, which can be achieved easier first. get the motivation from there and fight for another dream.

what i can see here is... you set your initial target too high, higher than what you can do. or perhaps, you can do it but with a lot of hard work that makes you feel demotivated and stressed. life is too short for you to have this feeling. it is never too late for you to have a new dream now. if you still feel like studying, then just go! take less paper in a semester. take longer time to graduate mei longer time lo. nobody will blame on you except yourself lo. so, stop blaming yourself for not doing something on time. no big deal geh... most importantly, happy...

beng... please ignore the above. you need to fight with time so that we can meet up with you more regular. and... you can belanja us faster as you hit your mdrt. hahaha...

hope it helps in anyway. god bless...

Vee said...

Ah Kam Ah Kam... really doesn't matter who reply first or last, cause I do know tat u care, or I shd say tat I believe tat u care. We are all different, but I always believe tat u know me well, u know tat I'm just stubborn and wont listen to others. Hahaha... tat's y u choose to keep quiet sometimes.

We have been friends for years, I will never have hard feeling wit u guys. But if I did anything make u guys angry, just let me know, this is a way to let me improve myself. I'm just the emotional type, not rational enough, and become more aunty d.. have to maintain la.. or else become 100% aunty. Hehehe...

Anonymous said...

haa... have to maintain? that means to maintain to be 50% auntie? don't be an auntie now la... still young lah...

so long as you don't turn 'cow horn sharp', then mei ok lo. if u have doubts, talk to us...

Anonymous said...

Dear Vee,

I just wanna share some things that I have learned. It might sound very "low toe" but it has some truth in it(I think). The first is that you are the choicemaker. It is only you who determines yourself to be happy or sad, no one else determines it. It is your choice. No doubt that life will make you sad sometimes. It might be people, situation wutever lah, but it is still yourself that determines whether you want to be happy or sad. The choice is in your hands. And if you choose to be sad, how long you want to be sad? 1 week? 1 month? or 1 year? yet it still come back to your own choice.

The second thing, how to overcome sadness? yes you can't always be happy all the time but when you are sad and down, what do you do to overcome it. Well, I try to practise this(though it is hard, there no harm trying). When you are sad, try not to focus on what you are sad on but try to focus on what you are grateful for. For example, just think of things that you are grateful. Say it to yourself. "I am grateful that I have a healthy body, compared to people that are in hospital now". "I am grateful that no matter how bad my family is, I still have a family, compared to millions of people who don't even have a family to complain about"."So much work, but at least I have a job compared to so many people who are struggling to feed themselves". I have heard of many people that practise this and it works, so why not give it a try. The best is every morning, the first thing you think about in the morning is something that you are grateful of and there will be good start in the day.

~ End of Story ~
Lecture from an outsider