Saturday, June 23, 2007

Getting my own office

Bagulolos..

I'm planning to move out from my current office and get an office on my own.. paying own rental, water & electricity bills... and not forgetting partitioning and getting office furniture in...

What do you guys think? Do you all think it's too fast? Hmm... been thinking really hard about it.. (at least keep my mind off other things ma ;-P )

Need your valuable feedbacks!!

2 comments:

Vee said...

It will depend on your cash flow ler, buddy.. since I met your manager, I think it would be great if you can escape from tat woman.
Get someone to share the office wit you, then can get a clerk to do the paper work and answer calls. If no clerk, no point rent an office, cause you always out 'yam cah'...

菠蘿包公主 - Piggy said...

Yeah... I went to see a few offices today. Have decided on one all the way in Gombak. It's really very nice place, all renovated liao. With rooms for myself & Mindy. And 8 tables for our agents to sit.. and a big meeting room. Syiok!! Rental oso reasonable.. WAH!! very excited... now I just gotta think of how to break the news to my manager!! :P.. will update u gals on this soon.. maybe I'll have a moving in luncheon or something la.. open office ma... kekekekek