Finally I've selected & uploaded my China pics to the web album.. Phew.. susah oh... My dad & I took about 1300+ pictures... and instead of loading everything to you all.. I had to really choose the best... Initially I got about 250+ pics.. but then I think if you all were to see all.. you may fall asleep by the end of it... kekeke...
So now... tadah.... finally 130 pics only.. all with captions & descriptions.. later when I have the time, I will write more about the places in this blog. But for now, at least you all can 'chau sui' abit on the pics la.. hehehe..
see pics here -- CHINA PICS or go to the links on the right column of this page... as usual
I really enjoyed myself, and my parents also enjoyed themselves... Really no regret on spending so much to bring them there. Not always have the chance to go on trips with my parents. Somemore this is all 5 star hotels & food... so no complains from my parents :)
I've got souvenirs for the gals... Guys.. sorry la.. the only thing in China tat suits u are 'gals'... hehe... other than that.. very susah to buy things for u all la... buy u all drinks to make it up la... :P.. so.. until my next blog... tata for now.... good nite!!
No comments:
Post a Comment